- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
OUR LATEST PROJECTS
RECENT BLOG ARTICLES
Tips When Getting Pressure Washing Quotes
Pressure washing is a great way to improve the cleanliness of the exterior of your home. Pay attention to these tips to ensure you are getting a good value for your money. 1. Shop around and compa […]
Why Gutter Cleaning Is Important?
Annual gutter cleaning although costly can prevent a couple of issues around your home. If you are a landlord or property manager take note of these issues. If the gutters become too full the ha […]